Saturday 12 November 2011

T_T

COOKIES!!! I <3 U!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~  Sry 4 everytime I disturb u~~~^^Mianhe~~~ mayb I will give up...NOT bcuz of I din like u ady...BUT...I noe tat u'll nt like me...b friend?of cuz can~But I am more want u to b my BOY FRIEND^^ These few day...I 'm so naive thinking tat u n me will be together later....I 'm so happy bout tat...BUT!!! IT iS IMPOSSIBLE!!! In fact,it is jz me one-sized to love u ,to like u only....huh...I really really really wanna continue to chase u although I noe the answer..   unfortunately...at last,I really felt tat the chance 4 me to b ur girl friend is still far from me...
            It will take me a few times to put it down...n i noe..TIMES will help 4 everything~~~ WEN HAO~Stay happy n healthy^^ wish u all the best in ur future<3  may I be selfish 4 a few second?? I hope tat Wen Hao will take the initiative to sms me n tell me the answer tat I really want~>_^ I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment: