Sunday 2 October 2011

COOKIES ^_^

                                  I saw u again~
May I shout for this?  AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so happy that I can see u again...^^ it means....I can see u when I go to Parade~~=D
좋아 좋아 좋아 ~~~
When can I know u?When shall we be friends??? When can you smile with me? when.....can we....together??
하지만!너는 사람은 어떼요? 좋은 사람?나쁜 사람?    ....난..... 너........ 좋은 사람 바랍니다...진짜 에요...
...Actually...I feel that...it is IMPOSSIBLE to me for knowing u,talk with u..AND be friend with you..MOREOVER... together with u....(''KLUNG!!!! ssshhhhiiiuuu.....(Thunderstorm))
         At least ,I can see u in the cookies shop whenever I go there...      
COOKIES^^ I LOVE U~             after this... I just wanna to admire u~because ... ... ...who I am...and ...who u are.....    
           쿠키스야!!! 넌 나 사랑한  줄래?   난 너무 사랑해요~<3  수있다면, 난 당신이 날 사랑하고 싶습니다~   

No comments:

Post a Comment