Sunday 9 October 2011

# 文昊 WEN HAO #

Hello~everyone!!! I wanna tell u something~ wanna know??? hahaha~ The phone number of Cookies-- I GET IT !!! Yohooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~ exciting~ exciting ~ exciting~~~~ @.@
        08/10/11(Saturday)...I had tuition with EUNHEE ssi^^ As usual,she took me to tt..n..I wore....quite beautiful =D hehe~ n I took a bag tat I will take when shopping~ so,Eunhee ssi ask me where I go,then I tell her(actually...I cheat her^^) tat after Itt.I will go to Ipoh Parade to meet cookies n take his phone number~haha~      After she knew it is a lie, she said she want to took me there n do it...''HUHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...'' my response...=,= so,v go there b4 tt~(bad girls=.=..guys ,dont learn it~) that time,I'm so excited..bcoz I wanna see cookies~~~ <3  
          After arrived there,the 1st thing v do is see whether Cookies is there or not ~ LUCKILY,he is there~WooHoo~~~!!! so,I go to buy sweets from him~  After that...Eunhee ssi say v hv to get his phone number...''Hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh...'' ??? b4 I arrived there,yes...I think I can afford my afraidness...bt ...when the times come....''Oh My God''~~~~ I 'm so scare..scare...scare...nervous...wow...I really so scare....   v standing there n discuss whether want to get it or nt....me : next time la...Mei Mei...I'm so scare.....  MM: dun scare la...v hv arrive ady...dun waste it!!!
          When v r discussing....suddenly....from my eye corner..I saw an uncle look at us...n come near to us..''AH!!! MR.TAN!!!!!'' hehe~then v jz say hello to him~his wife...looks quite fierce...haha~Bt Mr.Tan is cute~ Our gud teacher!!! <3
            When MM wan to get the number.the Cookies disappear in the stall...0.0  Ohhhh...he come out to buy things~ then v saw him in our opposite side... MM run to him b4 he go into the stall~~~~ Luckily ,he give it!!! AH!!! Thanks~~~Cookies~~~ 
             After tat,v jz satisfy to go to tt~hehe~ it is ady 11.40am...hehe..late ady... SRY ,SIR~~~^^
             I am so happy !!!  THANKS EUNHEE SSI aka MEI MEI!!! GOMAWOYO!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!<3   Thank u so much!!!  <3 <3 <3          Coiokies~Hope v can b friends...^^if can...let us.....<3  ...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment