Saturday 13 August 2011

If the album contains 5 persons...

I think it  is BETTER if the album is result of 5 persons...~ Bcoz they hv  different type of voice~ the 5 different voices mix together ,so the songs will more nice~~~<3  tat is my opinion...=D Hw about u?

     Actually,I really...really..really miss them so much....I miss the stages when 5 of them performing~ It is the most wonderful stage I hv seen... Therefore,I really hope tat they will perform together on the stage again n 4ever~~~<3  BUT...... the most important is...they r happy n healthy^^ This is my wish for them n also for the people ,all living things~ ^.<
   
      I also wanna THANKS MY MOM!!! bcoz she (sometimes my dad,Thank u daddy~^^)always sponsor me to buy album...!!! THX MOM!!!<3 I LOVE U N DAD !!! N MY LOVELY BRO too^^  MUACKZ~~~<3  THAHK YOU SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment