Saturday 13 August 2011

TVXQ 5th album - KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN^^

AH!!! I had bought ths today~~haha~I like the songs-WHY? n Maximum~nice song~ so powerful~<3
b4 I buy tis today,i had thought 4 quite q long time...@.@ I think is half n hour to choose whether I wan to buy tis or others....=P bcoz the shop hv All about TVXQ,FT island's Zepp Tour concert,Junsoo musical concert,The postman of heaven(TVXQ's Kim JaeJoong)..^^ ,MBLAQ 3D blaq style n many...I would like to buy them all!!! BUT...... no money=.=   so... at last ,I choose...Jiang~Jiang~ Keep Ur Head Down~<3 I personal think the price is quite...er....expensive.....so,after buy tis one ,I hv to study hard for my trial n STPM~If not,next time no need buy~ my mom will not let me buy again if my result is bad...T_T
FROM NOW ON,study,study,study.....n...study~~~  EVERYONE ...FIGHTING!!!!!


Hahahahaha~~~=D The photo card I got U-KNOW OPPA^^  but at the back,the sign n some words is CHANGMIN OPPA wrote it~~~  nice???    of coz....NICE!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment