Wednesday 24 August 2011

#LEARNED#

In 2011,my school always invited some''big ppl'' to school to give us some talk about get good result in STPM~
I can't denied that...those talk ...give me strengh...~ After listen to the talk,I feel like ...I hv been charged~full of power and  ready to study hard^^
            UNFORTUNATELY...when I get back home from school,my friend-LAZY will always find me=( I hate him...!!! but I cant go far away from him..T_T WHAT CAN I DO..?

To: LAZY
      LAZY!!! u better listen carefully!!! dont find me anymore!!! I want to study!!! I want to get good result in STPM!!! I dont want my parents feel disappointed to me!!! I want my parents feel proud of me and my younger bro!!! I want my life become nice in the future!!! I want a good job for me!!! I want my family and I can live in a good,happy ,n healthy condition!!! I DONT WANT PPL LOOK DOWN AT ME!!!
       From now on,I will go far away from u!!! I want to friend with DILIGENT...DILIGENT~I am COMING!!! Wait for me~ 

FIGHTING!!! Wish me can go far away from LAZY~and get closer with DILIGENT^^ I believe that I CAN DO IT~bcoz I am a CASSIOPEIA~TVXQ work hard,practise hard to perform perfectly on stage~ Although it is hard and tired,they still happy,nicely perform on the stage~Why I cant do it?My idol can do it,I also can do it~ n they also want us work hard to reach our target~We support them,They also support us~Bcoz we are a BIG FAMILY^^<3



*ISSHONI GAMBATEHMAS~* ALAGATO GOZAIMAS~ KAMSAHAMNIDA^^ HIM NE SE YO~

No comments:

Post a Comment